Are you a graduate looking to take your first steps into a career in PR? Want to work at one of the Midlands’ most well respected agencies? We’ve got the job for you.
Our award-winning, full-service agency is expanding fast, and we’re looking for a PR Account Executive to join us at our vibrant Moseley offices to help support this growth.
The successful candidate will work across an exciting range of B2C and B2B accounts in industries such as construction, education, recruitment, parenting, home and lifestyle.
Day-to-day tasks will involve a mix of copy creation, preparing monthly reports, press cuttings management, social media support and administration.
What we need from you?
• Excellent writing skills: the successful applicant must be a competent, enthusiastic writer, and one who is willing to learn about how to write persuasively for a range of different audiences
• Flexibility: you need to be capable of juggling multiple tasks across a number of client accounts
• Good time management: prioritising your workload and meeting deadlines is essential
• Well organised: administration will be a key part of your role, supporting the smooth running of the business
• Confidence: you’ll need to feel comfortable speaking to journalists and clients and have an excellent phone manner
• A good degree (preferably 2:1 or above)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Adobe suite proficiency desirable)
• Providing admin support for the wider account team (SAMs, AMs and ADs)
• Copywriting (including press releases, website copy, case studies, social content)
• Preparing and managing press cuttings and coverage documents
• Social media support (including drafting content and daily management)
• Research for new business and for support on existing accounts
• Creative input into existing, new and prospective account work
What we can offer you
• A three-month paid placement with scope for a permanent position
• An opportunity to work at a leading, expanding Midlands agency
• Exposure to a range of B2B and B2C accounts
• The opportunity to work in partnership with other areas of the business including Creative, Digital and Video Production
Think it’s the job for you? Contact Tom Rhodes on Thomas.email@example.com with a CV and covering letter.