Following a number of high profile client wins, we have an opportunity for a Social Media Account Manager to join our growing PR and social team.
The successful applicant will join a team of 20 of the regions’ best consultants, managing international and UK clients across the building products, heating & ventilation, home interest and gardening sectors.
We are looking for someone who has at least three years’ agency experience, has a real understanding of social media in terms of creating content, devising strategies which deliver against client business objectives and using tools to report and understand data to deliver clients a strong ROI.
In addition, this person must have bundles of enthusiasm, excellent time management skills, strong communication skills and good writing skills. The candidate will also have experience of leading a PR team to manage International or national clients and the ability to train junior members of staff, as well as keeping the wider team up to date with social media developments.
We are looking to find someone who is professional and passionate about their clients, keeps abreast of the latest news and campaigns, has strong organisational skills and is keen to learn and work in a growing team.
- Serve a roster of B2B/consumer clients and manage a team of account executives, while reporting into account managers and directors
- Handle all day-to-day client management
- Develop strong client relationships and act as an extension of their team and nurture a strong professional relationship built on trust
- Deliver a high standard of work across all activity
- Provide strategic direction for clients which meet business objectives
- Understand client’s industries and provide strategic direction which meets business objectives
- Write integrated and creative proposals for clients and new business pitches
- Understand each social media platform – Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Instagram
- Stay abreast of regular updates on platform changes, algorithm updates and new platforms, as well as keeping the teams updated
- Deliver strong social media content which is relevant to the audience and will meet business objectives
- Drive social media recruitment to grow audiences but in an engaging manner
- Understand and be adept at social advertising and creating adverts which deliver results
- Understand Google Analytics and other tools to create compelling reports
- Use insight and reporting to enhance existing activity and deliver compelling campaigns
- Ensure the team compile evaluations and reports for clients to showcase our results
- Have a wide understanding of paid, earned and owned channels and creating fully integrated campaigns
- Ensure all client deadlines are met and managing team workloads
- Must be educated to degree standard
- Will hold a full, clean driving licence
- Preferably three years’ minimum in an agency
If this sounds like you, email Marie at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV to apply now.